Friday 17 June 2011

Hope

My journey teach me of what is the true meaning of pain and sadness..

to see the smile and the cheer that not belong to u at all..

but others..

above of all pain and sadness..

i finally found the path of light..

path that beat the shine of sun..

path that much brighter than the light of moon..

a path of IMAN..

a path of FAITH..

and i'll sitting here and pray for the happiness..

happiness that not belong to me..

to that someone..

someone that not belong to me..

someone that i dearest the most..

much important than myself..

a sacrifice must be taken..

to see the smile that not belong to me..

to see the cheers not belong to me..

is enough for me..

to see the happiness..

satisfied to bring me smile..

eventhough its not belong to me..

i said to myself..

the aftermath might hurt me..

or vice versa..

let time answer everything..

i'll b waiting in darkness..

that glyph a light..

of HOPE..

No comments:

Post a Comment