Sunday 26 June 2011

The window of our memories is still open, My mind is still thinking about you and hoping, Those days can still be recalled but not you, Give me a chance to prove that my love is true
Now, when years have passed  From that dreadful day  My pain still lasted  Those bad words, please don’t say
Happiness all around me, Hate and pain inside me, Tears going to waste,  Things need to be left unsaid,  Dying from the inside and out  Don't know how to work this pain or hate, God please forgive and forget for I am  Crying for this night to end, Take me away were i don't have to be here, I'm cutting myself just being here, My heart falling apart and i don't know what to do  As it breaks by piece by piece  I turn and look at you as i wind goodbye to  the one I love 

1 comment:

  1. That was very deep, it is hard to pour out emotion like that.

    ReplyDelete